Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red head rage?

A lot of people ask me who rules the root and I'm not exactly sure because all of my kids can pretty much hold their own. This video is an example of something that happens often and this time after listening to the fight for several minutes I decided to document the experience to share with everyone.

Cohen and Cecilia are fighting over the weed eater. At one point in the video I tell Cecilia to stop and that was because she started to bite Cohen. They are not big biters, but occasionally they will lash out on the other person and sometimes they even bite what they are trying to get. I only tell you this because when Mark watched it he said 'wow, you really tried to stop her huh?'.

The video stops when the doorbell rings and everyone ran upstairs to see who it was. The weed eater was left behind and forgotten.

1 comment:

Katie said...

so glad to see that your house looks the exact same as mine, complete with big brother trying to help. ;)