Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Twas the night before Kindergarten

Its the night before kindergarten and I am not sure what to think about how tomorrow is going to go. I didn't think that I would be bothered by him going to kindergarten, but I'm not so sure anymore. He's been in school for the last two years but we had meet the teacher night yesterday and we were supposed to meet his teacher, see his classroom and go for a short bus ride before the ice cream social. Well, as of yesterday he has no teacher and no classroom and that really bothered me. I know it is for the best because now there will be two classes of 15 instead of one with 30 kids, but still. So, tomorrow I guess we are all going to meet his teacher provided they were able to hire one. The plan is that he will get on the bus and then I will be there when he gets off the bus to take pictures.

I'm not sure that Caleb really understands what the big deal is about him going to school since he has been going to school for the last two years. Everyone keeps saying things to him about is so now I am worried that everyone is making too big of a deal about it. I do think he is excited about riding the bus but tonight he told Mark and I that he is worried about the bullies because God told him about them four hundred thousand ninety five years ago in his dreams. I just figured that when he mentioned bullies he was thinking of a movie like A Christmas Story but who really knows and once he pulled the whole God thing into it I was confused.

I am most worried about how I am going to get him up in time to make it to the bus stop which is about 15 houses away. I figure that I will need to drive to the bus stop and then the babies and I will walk up there for pick up. It should be interesting since it is SO early and he is not good about going to bed. Mark promised him that he would eat breakfast with him so I'm sure he will be excited to get up. Heck, the babies like waking him up no matter what so that will be fun!

No comments: