Monday, April 19, 2010

Butterfly house

Caleb was on spring break and my mom insisted that he and I go do something and she stay with the babies. We decided to go to the butterfly house since I had never been before. It was clear to me when we got there who was take who. Caleb showed me all the ropes on what to do and where to go. He of course loved it and so did I. He was right. I did not want to bring my coat into where the butterflies were, I would have died since it was so warm in there.

Here he is patiently waiting for a butterfly to land on his hand. I was impressed with how long he sat and waited. It has happened before but since there were so many people there that day (spring breakers) he was disappointed that one did not land on him. Later one did land in his hair which he thought was funny.

This is a blue morph, and there were tons of them there.



After the butterfly house we enjoyed the playground since it was such a gorgeous day.


No comments: