Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cryin about his sister

Some mornings when Caleb does not wake up on his own he cries. This past Monday morning I asked him why he was crying and he said he was cryin about his sister. I of course asked why he was crying about Cecilia and he said "NO!! I'm crying because I want another sister!!' Yeah, well you can imagine my laughter. He said he needs two sisters because he has two brothers. Laughter again. Unfortunately he has not given up. He asks daily about his sister that he thinks he is going to get. Scares me a bit as he throws God into the equation. He has asked if God gave me his sister yet and if God made my car bigger so I could have his other sister. He even talked about making our house bigger today to make room for her. Very scary!! I keep asking him, don't you think we have enough babies and he says no. So if you wonder how he feels about the babies he obviously loves them.

Speaking of sisters, we played the Simon and Garfunkel song, Cecilia for Caleb on the way to Bonne Terre yesterday and he loved it. We all sang along since it is such a catchy tune, but once we got to the Makin love in the afternoon part, Mark kept making loud long beep noises as if to censor the song. We had to listen to it several times and Caleb said that it she loves her song and it made her happy and fall asleep. When we left we had to listen to it again for her.

No comments: