Saturday, August 29, 2009

May cont.

Three things that happened in May were:

Here is a pic of all the pregos at Julie's shower.....wait!!! All prego but ME!!

Happy Birthday to Preston, he turned 3. I was so sad to miss his birthday party, but it was the same day as the baby shower for Julie. With getting little to no sleep at that point, by the time the shower was over, and with the babies feeding schedule we decided that it was best for me to stay back and feed/rest. Mark and Caleb of course had a great time at the party.

My friend Sam was in town from FL to have her babies here. She was pregnant with twin boys and one of them had a heart condition and and was necessary for her to be near the best hospitals/docs at the time of delivery. Because of this she relocated here in early May for a July due date along with Nolan her little guy. Since her husband Brian could not be here on her birthday he planned a little surprise party for her the Tuesday after Memorial day. I was so worn out but determined to be there. Here is a pic of the girls. I'm sure you can figure out which one is Sam :) I look at this picture and wonder if my belly was ever that big. Then Mark sweetly reminds me that I was much larger. I was amazed at how great she looked and she was so well behaved the doctors here actually took her off modified bed rest.









1 comment:

Sam said...

I was just thinking the other day how sad it is that I've already forgotten how it felt to have that big ol' belly. WHen they come early it makes it harder to be so happy about being done being pg, you know? Thanks for coming out, now that I have twins I can't even believe you managed that, you are amazing and such a great friend!!!!