Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quilt

I know that during the time I was in the hospital I posted about my knitting and crocheting, but I also made some quilt blocks for my mom. (She brought me lots of projects to keep me busy) Well, when I was finished she picked out the backing material and took it to the ladies at my church and they hand quilted it. Below are the pics and I think that it turned out really good. I never thought I would be one to make a quilt (or at least sew the blocks) but I did. I'm pretty certain that I will not have time to do this again until I have grand kids either so that makes it a little more special. The quilt belongs to my mom and resides at her house, but she has assured me that she will let the people who are in charge know that it should come back to me if anything should happen to her :) It's almost too pretty to use, but I tell her to anyway.




No comments: