Thursday, November 13, 2008

15 weeks, 4 days!

Ok, here are some more belly shots. Since 32 weeks is the average delivery time, in just a couple of days I may be half way through this pregnancy. Of course we want to make it as long as we can though. So you will see below that we took several belly shots and others that are not included. After taking the one on the bottom Mark said that the camera must be designed to make me look smaller. He swears that is not what I look like on the screen. I guess this will probably be the only time in my life that I say take it again when I look smaller than expected. My next Dr's appointment is Monday so I'm sure I will have more baby updates at that time including a more accurate prediction of the the babies sexes are. Still feeling pretty good and trying to get my rest. I am getting very excited about Turkey day and Christmas!




1 comment:

Maggie Pearson said...

Girl, where is it all gonna go?!