Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Official...........

I am officially pregnant with two boys and a GIRL (BBG)!!!! We were excited to see that they were correct in their first prediction that there was at least one little princess in the mix. At 16 weeks the babies are weighing in at 5 oz (they were 3oz 3 weeks ago) and are all growing well. They said to expect the girl to start becoming a little smaller than the boys since their growth is usually different. Oh and was she kicking her brothers like crazy! She was by far the most active one in there. Overall, my appointment went well and I still have no restrictions. The doctor even brought up the fact that I COULD paint. I might have to have a talk with her about the things that I really do and do not want to do before she tells other people. So low and behold guess what I was doing tonight...can you guess.....painting!! It really was not planned that way and I must admit that Mark did all of the hard work. He really did not want me to help so I hung out with Caleb and got him ready for bed and then I rolled a little paint on the walls. Since the room is pretty small it went quickly, but I am so happy that at least the first coat of paint in Caleb's new room has been applied. So anyway, back to the important stuff. The doctor told me that traveling for the holidays was fine, but that after the first of the year if I wanted to go anywhere I had better plan on having the babies there. Since we don't have any travel plans this should not be an issue. I know the question on every one's mind is what did they say about work?? They have said since day one that they would like me to be on 'rest' between 20 and 24 weeks. 24 weeks is the beginning of January and 20 weeks is when I have my next appointment. I really think I can decide anytime after 20 weeks, but so far I feel really good while I am there. Supposedly I will get really uncomfortable and very tired so who knows how I will feel in another 4 weeks. So far so good though!

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Hi Gardner's this is Brian's Mom. I was the one feeding Nolan in your kitchen before Brian's surprise party that you where so kind to host. Congratulations! you are so blessed.! So glad to hear that you have a little princess in there too. We had 3 active boys similar to Nolan and I always wished for a little girl.We will be praying for their healthy delivery. Mom McMenamy