Sunday, November 2, 2008

pregnancy blunders

So there are lots of things that happen when you are pregnant that sometimes go unnoticed and there are others that just don't. So the first is growth. Everything seems to get bigger whether you want it to or not. So the first thing is obvious, the next is your chest. I think it would be nice to have these on a normal day when my belly is not competing for size and no have to pay for them. Anyway, there are some challenges that come with this growth. For example, my cleavage has now become a collection zone. Last week when I was changing the calendar at work I had a push pin in my mouth, and it fell out....well guess where it was caught! Thankfully I was able to rescue it quickly without anyone getting hurt. Later in the week I was eating some rice and I missed my mouth..guess where it ended up..once again down my shirt. Any other day of the year those things would have dropped straight to the floor! #2 is what I like to call mush mind. When pregnant I seem to do really stupid things. Mark thinks it is funny most of the time but it can also be frustrating. Easily forgetting and/or losing things. This week it was the battery charger for my camera. I posted earlier that I lost it, $63.00 later guess where it was found??? It was in my car! In the center of the two seats and practically jumped out to bite me yesterday. In addition, dates are forgotten, time is lost and I haven't the slightest idea of where they went. You laugh, but I am seriously scared. I don't think I regained all of my brain cells after giving birth to Caleb, I can only imagie what this one will do!

1 comment:

Papa Bill said...

Honey,

Don;t worry about it. You come by it naturally. Ask your mother about the vacuum attachment or the Incredible Pizza Card.

Love,
Papa Bill