Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Pics (at 16 weeks)!

I'm not sure how these will turn out but I think you will get the idea. These are from my last appointment and will note which one is baby A, baby B and baby C. At my appointment Monday Dr. Moore said that it was still too early to feel the babies move. I agree, especially since I have not felt any flutters yet. So anyway when I was at work yesterday I felt like one of them was trying to get out! It was very odd and for those of you that have been pregnant it felt like I was 8 months pregnant and the baby was rolling. It was specific to my right side and I even put my had on my belly. It was weird so maybe they decided to change positions in there. I have an appointment later today so I will know then. My doctor will probably tell me it was a gas bubble :) (Baby A and C are the boys, Baby B is the girl)







1 comment:

Megan said...

It already looks like baby B is smashed :)