Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Ready

Monday morning we were told that Cecilia was coming home so that night I scrambled to finish up some things around the house to get ready for her. One thing moms of multiples look for is bottles with lots of pieces. Not that life is not going to be complicated enough at feeding times since all 3 of the babies eat slightly different amounts. I have of course never been a huge fan of these bottles just for the fact that they have multiple pieces so I knew for sure that they would somehow end up having to use them. Don't get me wrong, they are great, just a lot of parts to keep track of. The sacrifices I make for my kids.



BTW-I think I need a larger dishwasher! And this is just about one day's worth of bottles if I pre-make them. I have rubber bands to code who gets which one. Christian is blue, Cecilia is red/pink and Cohen is green. A crock pot simmering of water on low will serve as my bottle warmer.
Oh my!

I knew I was in trouble when they said that the bottles came with a cleaner. I thought it must have been missing in a couple of the boxes until I realized that the cleaner was this little thing at the bottom of the picture below.




No comments: