Tuesday, September 22, 2009

6 months old!!!

Yesterday marked the babies 6th month with us. It is hard to believe that they are already 6 months old, but then again I look back at the last year and it seems so long ago that we even found out that we were pregnant. It was just about a year ago this week that we found out that we were not only expecting 1, not 2, but 3 little babies. Obviously, we were scared to death about how things would turn out. I for one was scared about going on bed rest and even more afraid that I would be stuck in the hospital and go crazy. The thought of how Caleb would handle everything made me even more scared. As you all know my worst fears came true with not only bed rest, but almost 10 weeks in the hospital. Somehow I managed to rise to the occasion for I knew my babies needed me to hang on. Mark also had a hard road too as a single daddy and managed to survive as well. Caleb...did he really even ever care?? I don't think so :) Anyway we all carried our own cross, but we did it and ended up with 3 healthy babies.

We are so incredibly blessed to have such beautiful babies. At 6 months they are laughing, smiling, crying, rolling, scooting, growing teeth, eating cereal and veggies, sort of sitting up and are getting SO big and fun. Everything a normal term baby should be doing at this point.

Here are the happy trio...they look like they are up to something :)
Christian, Cohen and Cecilia


Now.....if we survive the next 6 months with more of their teeth coming in, crawling and walking we will be good. Stay tuned.

No comments: