Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playdate

The triplets had their first play date the Monday after Halloween. There were 15 kiddos!! There were 3 sets of BBB triplets, one set of BGG and mine which are BBG. SO out of all 15 there were only 3 girls. 4 of us also have older boys and I am the only one that was lucky enough to get a little girl out of the bunch. The rage was 7-10 months old, and mine were the youngest. It was so cute to get all of them together and chat with other moms that have so much in common with me.

Katie was the gracious host and she was the second triplet mom that I met the very first day I was allowed to take a wheel chair ride. She was so sweet and down to earth. We also took over her room in the NICU when her kiddos all went home. One of the other moms was our next door neighbor so it was really great to see her and the boys again. I think we are going to try to do it again in a month or so at my house so I am looking forward to that!

No comments: