Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is currently how the babies eat. I stand in front of the table and quickly move from left to right and right to left. That's right, Cohen likes to eat twice as fast as the others and I hear about it if I do not feed him fast enough. So far they have only had baby food that I have made. I have made: Sweet potato's, carrots, green beans, peas, squash, pears, peaches, bananas, avocados, kiwi, blueberries, apple sauce, chicken noodles and mixed veggies, chicken green beans and rice, chicken noodles and carrots. They love biter biscuits and I started them off with puffs since they dissolve in their mouths, but since they did so well and were going through a can of them a day (and they are not cheap) I switched them to cheerios which they LOVE. The other reason is that they are so slobbery that the puffs just melted in their hands which was annoying and defeated the purpose since they were going to waste. More recently they have gotten a little picky but I think it is only natural to love the fruits more than the veggies.

Cohen is my hungry but clean eater. He likes to be fed and is not really concerned with feeding himself. Cecilia tends to get it in her hair and all over her face when. You can definitely tell when she does not like something as she will turn her head and clench her lips. She loves to feed herself cheerios. Christian really likes food but is SO messy. He likes to get his hands in his mouth and in the way and then rub it all over his face...it is just a mess no matter what. He loves his O's and if there are any on his tray he will not eat anything else until they are gone. I have threatened them all lately with taking away the O's if they do not eat.

Christian, Cohen and Cecilia


Christian enjoying some puffs
Cohen with his bowl of puffs


Cecilia (snotty nose) enjoying puffs






No comments: