Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Photos

We had family photos taken two weeks ago and the babies are 7 months old, Caleb-4 years 7 months, Mark-33, Andi 29 +3. This was my first large family photo experience and you can see I put a great deal of thought into the outfit coordination. I thought it would be easy once I got the boys but it was down to the wire with Cecilia and my outfits. I think it turned out really well considering this was the last picture that we took. I look at the picture and think, wow, those are all my kids. I guess at some point I will realize the reality that we are a family of 6. They are all just so cute and fun. Mark and I always say that it is hard to believe that the triplets are triplets becausee they are all so unique. They are all ours and we love it :)

Cohen is on the left, Christian and Caleb in the middle and Cecilia on the right

No comments: