Friday, October 23, 2009

Screaming Eagle

Caleb went to six flags twice this summer with our next door neighbors, once with me, Bill, Jen and Mya and then again a couple of Fridays ago for Mya's birthday with Mark and I. The first time we went he rode his first real roller coaster, the screamin' eagle. It was so rough and LONG and I was so scared that he was going to be traumatized by it for life but he was not. He got off and of course I made a big deal about him going on it, because it was and then he was happy.
During Fright Fest we got there early and had the place to ourselves to we rode the mine train about 6 or 7 times which he loved and I think was much more appropriate for his age. Mark wanted to go on the screaming eagle with him so I said I would go, but I would not sit with him. I think Mark too was scared about half way through, but once again Caleb did fine. He said it made his belly hurt, but he liked it. I was a fun evening and this picture was taken after his second screamin' eagle ride of the season.

I made him take this picture by the sign :)

No comments: