Saturday, June 12, 2010

Field Trip

I was excited to be able to go on Caleb's field trip with him. We went to Grants Farm with his entire class. The first thing we did was to feed the goats and the funny thing was that he walked in with conviction. It was like he knew how to handle a crowd with only one bottle. I on the other hand am still traumatized by the time the goats ate me when I was little. I remember the exact outfit I was wearing and am still scarred from it.

He was telling them it was ok and that there was enough for everyone

Caleb and Nolan

Scary camels!!! I was afraid they were going to eat him but he didn't seem to mind. He kept finding food on the ground..probably from all of the other scared kids..and feeding them more and more. I had heard of them eating peoples hair so I was little frightened, but all went well the day we were there. (in this pic are Caleb, Aunt Trisha, Uncle John and Aliyah)





No comments: