Friday, June 4, 2010

We're famous

Well not really, it is all about who you know. My bestie, Julie works at Ladue news and they needed a mom to talk about blogging since they lead they had backed out. I didn't mind so they called me and then at the end of the conversation it was the dreaded request...can you send me a picture of you and the kids. Um...sure. Cause I have TONS of those. I thought for sure there would be at least ONE. Not so much. I think I have figured out that Mark does not know what the camera looks like and now that we have 4 kids you might as well bank on winning the lottery because your chances of getting a good pick of all 5/6 individuals involved is pretty much impossible.

We had a triplet play date that week at the zoo and I had asked another mom to take a picture of all of us and unfortunately I did not think it turned out so the painstaking process of trying to get a picture of me and the kids was interesting to say the least. I put them in their best and well the rest is history. After about 40 shots I gave up and this is the best one of the bunch. As it turns out the one from the zoo actually looked pretty good.


This is the picture that we used for the article.


No comments: