Saturday, June 26, 2010

T-Ball

Caleb started playing t-ball this spring and seems to enjoy it. He plays once a week on Monday and then there have also been a couple of Saturday games. I think his favorite part is the icee after the game. He is very competitive these days and likes to win a good race so there have been a few times where the boys all run after the ball and end up rolling around on the ground. One time he 'won' the ball but insisted on cleaning all of the dirt and grass off of himself. His coach asked him what he was doing and he told them that if he got dirty I was going to make him take a bath. What a joke! I'm sure they think I am some sort of clean freak now which is far from the truth.

Mark and I have been alternating going to the games since it has been hot recently and so close to their bedtime. Caleb asks when the babies are going to get to come watch him play, but really doesn't seem to mind that they have to stay home either.



No comments: