Saturday, June 26, 2010

Off to kindergarten

Caleb has been in pre-school for the last two years so I really didn't think that going to kindergarten was going to be a big deal. In fact, earlier this year when we were trying to teach him his letters I wasn't quite sure that he was going to make it to kindergarten. He took a turn for the better and all of a sudden it all clicked. Now he seems so grown up and is excited to start at his new school. He loves to write and knows all of his letters.

Mark and I went to kindergarten boot camp so we are prepared for all things to come. I think the biggest change is that he will be taking the bus. That will seem really grown up. I guess my biggest fear at this point is that Caleb's personality will not click with his new teacher. We met her at the boot camp and I'm not so sure about it. I guess I just loved his teachers for the last two years and they loved him as well. He's pretty adaptable so I'm sure it will all work out.

Public schools do not have any sort of graduation but there was a presentation in the library and this is the certificate he received.



No comments: