Saturday, July 10, 2010

The park

My mom, the babies, Caleb and I ventured out to a park that off Manchester Rd that was nestled in a neighborhood. It had a little water feature with was ok...it shot up one stream of water and then crashed down the the kids. I think it was meant to be more like a mushroom sprayer, but not so much. This was the first time that the babies had been to a park. Even with the two of us, it was pretty stressful. The babies are not shy so all 4 of the kids pretty much took off in different directions. Thankfully we were not there very long, but long enough to get a couple of pics of Caleb playing in the water. He and grandma stayed longer and I took the babies home.

I 'got my feet wet' but not sure that we will be doing that very often. The sad part here is that I feel bad for the babies that they don't get to experience a lot of the things normal one year olds would because there are three of them. Its the mom guilt that kicks in, but all the more reason to get that swing set in the back yard. We will have it before the end of summer. Right now I really don't even want to think about putting it up in this heat!!






No comments: