Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tickets

The tickets have been interesting and I think Caleb is getting the hang of it. Last night he only got two tickets since it was late and because he had a rough time actually getting to bed. He gets 3 books each night and I read those. His new thing is to ask Mark to read him another book which is allowed as long as he turns in a ticket. Well, I think Caleb picked out the longest Curious George book on the shelf. I kept hearing him sigh and at one point he skipped a page, which of course Caleb noticed right away. Mark said the pages were stuck together, but I'm not so sure :). When that was done he wanted me to lay down with him, which of course for one ticket he gets 5 minutes. After about 1 minute he decided that he needed water so I told him that if he wanted water I had to get up. Can you believe it! I was traded for WATER! Mommy vs water and the water won. He must have been really thirsty! I didn't mind, I was exhausted by that time and went straight to bed myself.

1 comment:

Sam said...

That sounds like an interesting theory, I may have to try that at some point. He's so cute, I LOVE him in his Superman costume!! I'm not sure what I love more, that or seeing you blog, it makes me sooo happy!!!