Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update on the Babies


Originally my appointment was yesterday, but it was Caleb's first field trip and I wanted to go to that so I checked with the Dr and changed it to today. All 3 of the babies looked good and are weighing in at a whopping 3 oz. The ultrasound tech said that they had an 11% growth since I was there last and that it was really good. She was also able to guess the sexes of the babies. This may change over time since it is still very early, but as of today our higher order multiples are BBG....or Boy, Boy, Girl. I have lots of pictures, 18 to be exact that are really good. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner so you can see all of them. I did take a picture of one of them so you will get the idea. The other ones are in 4-D and much better, but this is the one and only picture that we will probably ever get of all 3 of them. Not sure if you will be able to tell what they are, but there are letters. The top baby is baby C- head on the left and feet on the right. Below baby C is Baby A and Baby B and their feet are touching so their heads are on the outside of the photo. Not the best, but you get the idea. Caleb is going to call them Shrimp. I must go read to my singleton now and hit the hay myself. Feeling a bit tired myself.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Amazing!!!

Sam said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!! Two Boys and a girl?? That's so so so awesome!!!

Maggie Pearson said...

I'll bet they are all lil gals in there. More ladies for Jack boy to play with!