Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve has traditionally been spent at my Grandma Winkelman's house. This year with the increase in numbers my mom decided to host at her house. I was at first a little sad as it has always been at Grandmas, but it was nice having the additional room for the kids. The pack n plays were set up from the weekend before which was nice since the babies can't make it much past 7. It was great to have everyone together and even my uncle Skip made it in from GA so we could help him celebrate his 39th (60th) birthday. As I mentioned the camera did not make it out much, but our dinner was worth photoing.

Mark's parents always host Christmas eve, but I opted to come home with the kids. It would have been too hard with the babies to transfer them again and then again plus it was already late for Caleb. Mark did go over after we got home, but most everyone had left already. We weren't too worried about it though since we were going to be with all of them on Christmas day.

No comments: