Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lil Rascals

After last night's post it looks as if I am a terrible mother. Not really, I just let my kiddos explore. Lesson learned on the unsafe items in the house. They love being out and about and after we moved on from the bathroom we spend quite a bit of time in Caleb's room which is just as much fun for them. Something about being in their big brothers room excites them.

This is the team in action today. Cecilia pulls back the curtain and Cohen tries to get in the tub but laughs when I call their names. Don't worry, the toilet was actually clean and hands were washed afterward! BTW-They all know they are up to something, especially Christian because he has Cohen's pacifier in his mouth!! We had fun today while Caleb was at school :)

Even funnier!!



1 comment:

Sam said...

I just have to say, besides that they are adorable...you are so stinnkin' lucky those babies take paci's!!!