Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today

Whew-Today the kiddos were into everything!! They are getting quite adventurous and exploring everywhere. While I was getting the laundry out they made their way into the bathroom and Cecilia got a hold of a razor and cut her finger and the boys were playing/standing around the toilet. After that they discovered the fireplace. Well, not really. Cohen and Cecilia discovered it yesterday and the cover fell on them. Don't worry, it is a really cheap and light one and barely touched them. But today, they were out in full force attacking the fireplace. While I was pumping, Caleb was continually moving one of them away from it and they would quickly make their way back. Caleb seemed annoyed but in the end was laughing at them and their game. He was still on guard when I was making the bottles, but Cohen got by him and was eating the rocks. I of course was watching from the kitchen so I got back to him quickly, but it was not pretty. After that when I was changing Cohen's diaper I let him air out a bit while I installed the gate (seemed to be a priority) in front of the fire place and he of course peed. Later while I was at Caleb's Christmas party at my mom watched them pull out Caleb's basket of shoes as a group and get into that. She said they were having such a good time working together and trying to get his shoes to eat she let them go.

Let me tell you, they are out in full force.

In addition to getting into everything they are constantly hanging on me. If I am standing they are hanging on my pant legs. If I am sitting I am being climbed on. Every stage seems to be a new and challenging stage and I think this is by far the hardest. They are like a heard of animals coming after me, climbing on me and begging for whatever we are eating. I need to lock them up more :)

But they are so damn cute!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm laughing so hard, but I better stop. They sound so adorable and like so much fun! It was so awesome catching up for a bit today, its actually quite amazing, there was a time I thought we would never get to talk for more tan 30 seconds again! Miss you and your sweeties!