Tuesday, December 16, 2008

20 week appointment

I went for my appointment today and the baby boys are weighing in at 13 oz and baby girl is 12 oz. They said that this is great. Baby A is really low, baby c is really high and baby b is down pretty low on my right side in between a and b. My exam went well so there are still no restrictions other than what I have been doing which is basically listening to my body. As far as work goes, I am going to see how long I can make it. My next appointment is on 1/13 and my guess is that I may get my doctor's note then. It is really up to me and how I am feeling so if something changes between now and then I can make that call. When I do stop working if everyone and everything still looks good at the next appt, I will be required to lay down for 2 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon but other than that I can do what I want. Basically just a lot of rest, which they say I will not mind at all by that point. I rest a lot now so I can see that I am heading that direction. So, for now it is business as usual! No glamorous pictures to show. Only baby c was facing a direction to get a face shot. We did get a back of the head shot and an ear of the other babies, but nothing too exciting.

No comments: