Monday, December 22, 2008

The week before the big day!!





So the past weeks have been a busy but tis the season so that makes it so fun! The weekend before last Caleb, my mom and I went to the zoo to see the lights and it was really nice. Thankfully we went last weekend instead of this past one otherwise we would have all been icicles. Mark had the guys over for poker so we usually try to get out of the house when that is going on for at least a little while. Saturday, Mark put up closet organizers in the babies room. I ran out for an hour and while I was away, Caleb (aka Santa) was busy making snow in his room. Yeah, it is the really fun kind that is made out of Styrofoam that mommies love to clean up. It was everywhere! It was even on the walls! Needless to say, Santa was not happy that I vacuumed up the snow in his 'workshop' but he got over it since Caiden came over to spend the night.
This past weekend we went out to dinner and shopping on Friday. Mark actually spend almost 3 hours at the MALL!!! I think the Starbucks and shopping for himself helped in the painful process. We went to gap and was holding up one of their long sleeve t-shirts comparing the length between the large and x-large. When the sales guy walked by he had a confused look on his face and said, 'you do know we have maternity at the galleria'. Seriously, did he really think I was THAT big :) I am please to say that the large would have fit just fine, but I did go with the x-large taking into consideration growth and shrinkage. Nothing too fancy, but comfortable to wear around the house. Saturday was low key and we went to the 'light jungle' by six flags. Caleb hung out the sunroof the entire time and was frozen when he came back inside. Luckily I had his Santa hat and gloves in the car so at least his head and his hands were covered.

No comments: