Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa's here

Santa visited me several times tonight and I got a lot of presents. Here are two of the presents I was given. Mark asked if he could sit on Santa's lap but was told that his lap was not big enough, but that he could have everything he wanted and a gingerbread singer. I even got batman underwear 2 times!! This is Santa carrying my most recent present, books.


All of these presents came 'wrapped' in the envelope.


All of these were 'wrapped' in Mark's shoe. Of course the box of stationary was sitting on top since it would not fit inside. The card was placed on top and the card (according to Caleb) said 'Merry Christmas'. The card is a torn piece of the Glass' Christmas card (Sorry Megan, but we still have the photo :)



I can't wait until the real Santa comes. The boys are adding yet more decorations to the house. This time they are putting lights up in Calebs room. I can hear the screams of excitement from downstairs. Not sure who is going to take down all of these decorations, but it is sure a whole lot of fun putting them up!! Knowing Caleb we will have to take them down while he is sleeping :)





1 comment:

Sam said...

LOL, too funny! Santa's so cute, can he visit my house? Nolan has that bear shirt :) Miss you all dearly!