Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I finally did it!

I broke down a bought a coat, yes a coat from the maternity store. My lovely husband and mother have been telling me that I really needed to get one however I was resistant. I realized over the weekend when I could barely 'suck it in' enough to zip my coat that it might be time to give it up. It still fits (or at least as of yesterday it did) depending what I am wearing and the pockets had to be unzipped which allowed for extra stretch. One too many layers or too many things in the pockets were not a good idea. Oh yeah and bending over was no longer possible for risk of splitting the zipper (I did do this twice). It is a cute coat, but did I really need it??? Funny thing is that my friend in MOMS club that is prego with 3 as well just broke down and got a coat as well. Her husband apparently threatened her as he was concerned that she might catch a cold. It was surprising with there being so many options to choose from (ha ha) that we both bought the same coat! Angie is doing well with her BBB combo and at 20 weeks is measuring 29 weeks (which her doc said was normal at this point to be measuring 10 weeks ahead). I can't wait to see what I measure next! While I was as my moms club meeting the boys went and saw Frosty the Snowman at the Bean House (for those of you that do not know this is Marks parents restaurant). Mark described it that he was star struck so we will see how he is when we visit Santa!

No comments: