Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Working away

Well, at least a little bit. Yesterday Caleb and I met up with Grandma, Emma and Logan for some McDonalds and of course we went to the one with the playground. Before that though we went to Target and picked out the bed skirts for the babies beds. I had seen them online so I knew what I was going for. Nothing too exciting. They are striped and the girl one has pink and green and the boys have blue and tan/browns. The walls are a chocolate milk shake color and the chair rail and crown moulding is white so it all looks good together. That afternoon I cut my nap a little short and decided to attempt to put baby bed #2 together. It was actually a success! I am on my way to clearing out our dining room full of baby stuff!! Mind you there are still 4 car seats, a corner of Christmas gift (shh don't tell Caleb) and another corner of Caleb's old clothes I have to go though, but I am on a roll. Baby bed #3 is currently awaiting a fresh coat of paint and as soon as it is ready we will move it in as well. I feel better about the room now that I can envision how the space will be taken up. Basically every inch of wall will be used but there is some space in the center of the room to at least walk :) I stress about this stuff, but was reading about someone in the St. Louis area that is pregnant with quadruplets, has a two year old son and they are trying to sell their 2, yes I said TWO bedroom condo so they can try and move. Makes me appreciate the space we do have. As far as decorations go, so much of the wall space is covered I don't think it will be as bad as we originally thought. Now, all that needs to happen is for Mark and I to agree what we are going to put up :) Today I was not so ambitious. I dropped Caleb off at school and went to walmart. I agreed to do a conference call too so by the time I did that it was time to pick him up. Taco bell for lunch and of course nap time for mommy and Caleb. Oh, I almost totally forgot to mention Caleb's homework/family project that we worked on last night. Since all or most of you know my hubby you will appreciate this. Caleb was very excited about it he even had to sleep with it next to his bed (as a night light of course).




No comments: