Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back to the grind

Back to work today :( I think my fingers forgot how to type as they were not into participating this morning. Maybe they were just protesting the return, who knows. They loosened up over time and were firing out e-mails left and right before long. So I wanted to provide an update on the Christmas decoration situation. The tree is still up and looking great. Caleb still loves the tree and of course his train. I think every time I look at the tree there is a new treasure in it. He had to get all of his animals out of the bath tub to ride in the train but unfortunately all of them would not fit. They certainly could not be left out so where do you think they went? In the tree! of course. We have dinosaurs, lizards, geese, ducks and frogs in the tree. In addition, there is a coffee mug that was at one time holding candy canes in there but I did go ahead and remove my slippers. Mark installed the piece of track that allows the train to dump its coal and boy and I excited about that. We have coal everywhere! I love getting down on my hands and knees to pick up tiny little pieces of coal...I think it is going to start disappearing soon :) All is well on the home front and Mark continues to put up lights here and there to make the house more festive. He mentioned last night that we should have a Christmas party so who knows, maybe we will.

No comments: