Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sciatic what?

Yeah, that is what I say! I had always heard the women I work with complaining about this pain and boy oh boy do I know what they are talking about now. Apparently one or more of the babies likes to hang out in what I like to call the uncomfortable zone and reek pain upon their mother. Yesterday I could barely walk and it was not fun. As long as I stood still, was lying down or sitting all was well, but if I decided to walk, wow was I in pain. Later in the day whomever it was decided to give me some relief and move so last night and today I can walk with a little less pain. It is there, but not excruciating. Someone else is trying to take residency under my rib cage. Caleb used to do that and I was able to push him out, but I'm not sure these little ones have anywhere to go so I will try to be nice :) I'm sure my sciatic pain will come back along with the pain in my tail bone from sitting however for now I can still physically walk and move so I guess that is good, right

No comments: