Sunday, February 8, 2009

28 weeks!

So today my doctor came in and gave me a high five and congratulated me for making it to 28 weeks. Everyone says that I am doing great and think that I will be here for a while longer. Now, that could all change tomorrow, but the next goal is 30 weeks and I am looking forward to that. So, believe it or not I have been able to somehow fill my days for the last 3 weeks in confinement without losing my mind. I have lots of little projects to work on in between visitors so that is good. I think I may officially be sick of TV so have moved on to movies. Yesterday was pretty quiet but I can handle that here and there :) Mark and Caleb went to Kristie and Pete's since the weather was so nice. I insisted that they not come up since Caleb really needed a nap after his slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa Gardner's house on Friday night and I wanted them to take full advantage of the nice weather. I'm not sure who liked riding the 4 wheeler more, Caleb or Mark. Caleb told me that he went to the river without fish to throw rocks which I concluded was a creek.

Today, Mark and Caleb came up and we of course went to the 'play room'. Caleb and I painted a little bird house and then we worked on his homework for school briefly. In the meantime Mark got the controllers for the Wii and started playing so Caleb was more interested in that. Mark played an old boxing game and then he and Caleb bowled. I tried to play baseball, but it was a little difficult while trying to lay in a recliner so I gave up on that pretty quickly. I personally like Mario brothers from back in the day so I played that.

No comments: