Saturday, February 14, 2009

Surprise!

Mark showed up with a big box wrapped in white paper today and a red bow on top. When he came in to my room he set it down and Caleb jumped out and said 'Happy Valentines Day!!'. I sort of knew that he was going to do this since he told me last night when he called to tell me good night, but it was SO cute. I made them go to the nurses station and pop out for them which they loved as well. I had gotten them both Chelsea jersey's which is Mark's favorite soccer or Futbol club in Europe. Caleb watches with Mark and sings their song all of the time so he has been brainwashed as a fan :) Anyway, Mark was really excited that Caleb now has a jersey so that was fun. Caleb also told me that he liked his Chelsea banner several times. and wanted to put it on right away. He of course loves to be just like his daddy. We watched movies, ordered pizza and relaxed so it was a great day!! Mark told me that on the way home that they were Woody and Buzz Lightyear (from Toy Story) and they were in their rocket ship on the way home.

No comments: