Wednesday, February 25, 2009

30 weeks belly and Wednesday Weigh in

So this in the updated pic that was actually taken on Monday (I was 30 weeks on Sunday). Glamorous, I know :)


Today was Wednesday weigh in. Last week I was scolded because I had only gained 1 pound. Well, I'm happy to report that I made up for it and between this week and last week I gained 6 pounds. I am probably more in line with their chart of what I am supposed to be at each week. I think last week I was supposed to be at 35 pounds and had only gained 27. Not sure what the big deal is though since my doctor originally told me she did not want me to gain more than 30 pounds. Her partners and the nutritionist on the other hand all have different opinions but they tell me more protein will fatten up the babies to I am trying to load up.

Things are going well though as I continue to grow. We are at a much safer point now and that is a good feeling. Mark tells me I will be here until 34 weeks so we will see how much longer the babies will cooperate. I have been feeling contractions more but I am still being monitored twice a day and have still been under the limit. If I have more then 5 or 6 an hour depending on who the doctor is I may or may not get an additional dose of meds.

3 comments:

Sam said...

I think you are glowing and look beautiful. I'm impressed on the weight gain, I won't tell you how much I've already gained, but I'm also trying to eat LOTS of protein. It's more challenging than I thought, but at least I love steaks and burgers!

Jennifer Ellsworth said...

I find myself holding my breath to see what is going to happen next. What an exciting time. I am so glad I just got on the blog today or 30 weeks of nervousness and checking this thing could have gotten addictive!

Hang in there!

Jennifer Ellsworth said...

I find myself holding my breath to see what is going to happen next. What an exciting time. I am so glad I just got on the blog today or 30 weeks of nervousness and checking this thing could have gotten addictive!

Hang in there!