Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alphsbet Soup cont....

I have been meaning to post that the babies names are really not a secret, but I know several people tried to figure out what they were so that was fun. The names are Christian (baby A), Cecilia (baby B) and Cohen (baby C). Christian is laying low on my right side. I really don't feel much action from him but he has had the hiccups a lot lately. Cecilia is on my left side and has been busy lately. She has been moving a lot and is currently breech (head up). She holds her own with the boys but sometimes when they do the ultrasounds she is cuddled up next to them. Cohen on the other hand is still sprawled across the top section which I believe is called transverse. He presents the most problems for me as he likes to move to my right side and cuddle with Christian. To me this feels like someone is trying to escape out of my side and dig in my ribs. Most days my stomach is obviously lopsided because of his movement to the right. If he is over on that side when i have a contraction it feels like my ribs are going to crack. Usually I just have to roll over and he moves a little. The residents that do the ultrasounds daily have commented on their growth so we are hoping they are around 3 1/2 lbs on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Dana said...

WOW, all C names. I love the name Christian. I almost named Dominic that.