Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hats

One of these is not like the others.....yes, two are blue and one is pink, but the little blue one is not like the others. I made the larger blue one last night and the little blue one today...with the same pattern--I think I did something wrong!! Julie and Jen B were here and said that I could use the little one as a peanut cover so I did not get pee'd on. I really don't know how to read the patterns so I would have thought the second one would have turned out better than the first, but obviously not. Maybe I will try again...I've got time :) BTW, the one that I made for Aliyah fit her perfectly and looks adorable on her.

2 comments:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Too cute considering I cannot sew, knit or anything like that!