Saturday, March 14, 2009

Caleb's Day

I'm sure Caleb had no idea what he was in for today after they visited me at the hospital. He and Mark went to Jacob's soccer game and then Mark had planned to take him to St. Louis Mills shopping mall to go ice skating for the first time. Mark said that he did really well and made it around the rink twice. He had to hold his hand, but other than that he did really good and was able to balance all on his own. Mark forgot all of the kid stuff that was there so after the ice rink they played some more. They went to the Nascar area and rode some rides, rode the merry go round, did some sort of bungee jumping thing, played on the playground and had pizza for dinner. I think they had a great time but I was sad that they did not have a camera to capture all of these firsts for Caleb. I'm sure they have some more 'guy stuff' planned for tonight and if I know Caleb some part of the evening will include popcorn and a movie.

No comments: