Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump day

So it has been a pretty low key week so far. Monday went well with the monitoring and hopefully tomorrow will as well. I am half way to being 32 weeks and I am very excited about that. I think being in the hospital is starting to annoy me a little, but who wouldn't be annoyed after 7 weeks of being here. Since it is supposed to be nice this week/weekend my plan is to have Mark and Caleb take me outside for a little while. I may not want to come back so I'm not so sure it is the best idea but I guess I can't get too far.

Mark has the camera so I don't have my 31 week photo posted yet, but someone asked that I post the last couple of weeks pictures so they could be easily compared.

1/28/09 - 26 1/2 weeks


2/9/09 - 28 weeks

2/15/09 - 29 weeks


2/23/09 - 30 weeks















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at all those babies :)
Glad to hear that all is going well. Hope Mark & Caleb are able to get you out for a bit - and no escaping!!