Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still no babies :)

We made it through St. Patty's day and are still truckin'. I sure hope everyone had a great green day yesterday, the weather was awesome (at least here in STL). I did wear the only shirt that I had that was remotely green and was able to get outside to enjoy the weather. I didn't eat or drink anything green, but I will survive.

Today there is not much happening except I have a couple of visitors which is always nice. I am anxious for tomorrow to get here so I can see how big the babies have grown. I'm not looking forward to spending most of the day in the perinatal center for the growth scans and biophysical exams, but it will be worth it. I will update the blog at some point, but my guess is that it will not be until late in the day. I did have a rather funny dream last night that the babies came out really big and one of them was rolling over already and the other had teeth. Strange, I know.

My doctor did stop by early this morning and I had him measure my belly again and I am measuring 48 weeks and I am only 33 1/2 today. The last time I was measured was a week ago yesterday (3/10) and I measured 44 1/2 at that time. I told him that I would not mind if he got rid of some extra skin when he sewed me up and he laughed and said I'm sure it will go back. Liar :)

No comments: