Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I must tell you that it is SO nice to be home. I think Mark, Caleb and even the cats are excited I am here as well. I am feeling better as the days go by but still trying to get as much rest as I can. I am pumping breast milk for the babies so even though they are not here I am taking the 'good stuff' to them at the hospital. So, between being up half the night and trying to visit all the while regaining my energy it might be a little tough, but today was not so bad. I went and saw the babies for their lunch time feeding and then Mark is there tonight. As hard as it is to be away from my babies, I am glad to be home. I still need to unpack from my extended stay at the hospital and do some organizing in the babies room, but it will all fall into place.

No comments: