Monday, March 16, 2009

Still Cookin'

I'm sure you may have figured it out, but I still maintain my title as 'the oven'. Things are still going well however I feel my clock is definitely winding down. It is getting more difficult for me to roll over and get out of bed. My back still occasionally hurts from laying certain ways, but I think that is all of the extra weight on my belly. Everyone says that I am getting around very well and my blood pressure continues to fluctuate.

The babies did well on their monitoring today...well after 2 hours everyone did. Cohen had to have an ultrasound to check him out since his heart rate was not showing the fluctuations they were looking for, but he did fine in the end. I had expected that the babies would all be measured tomorrow since it is the 3 week mark since they had been measured last, but it does not look like that is on the schedule. I am anxious to see what their guessed weights are, but it appears that they are going to keep me guessing and torture me.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Andi - hang in there, girl! You're doing awesome. I've been following but keep forgetting my password to officially follow.