Thursday, March 26, 2009

One more thing...

On the night before I left the hospital, Mark wanted to say good night to the babies so we went down to the NICU. We were able to get Christian out and Caleb was literally giddy with excitement. I held him and he sat on the edge of the chair and just giggled. Christian's hands were out and Caleb sang him this little piggy using his fingers several times and it was so adorable. Then, he went and gave Cecilia and Cohen's 'boxes' (Caleb's words) hugs and kisses. Mark has pics on the video camera, so I will upload them as soon as I can. He also told me today that he wanted to feed them.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hey Andi,
So happy things are going so well! Nick and I want to stop by one night and drop some dinner over for you guys but we didn't know if it would be easier/better now or after you bring the babies home. I'm sure you guys are up at the hospital a lot now, so just let me know!