Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Going Home!!!!

I am going home today after 65 days of residing at the hospital. I am very sad to leave my babies behind, but eager to get home to my family there and regain the energy that I have lost while on bed rest for 10 weeks. I must say that I am not a fan of major stomach surgeries and at this point I am still very uncomfortable. The whole stabbing pain when I try to sit/stand or lay down/sit-up is so enjoyable along with my stomach feeling like some beat it with a bat is just lovely. (sense the sarcasm!!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you get to go home and get back to normalcy. I hope the babies don't have to be there too long and you guys can get them home. Let me know if you need anything. Love - Danielle

Sam said...

I'm so happy for you. The babes will be home in no time and I'm sure Caleb will enjoy the transition of having some one on one time with his mommy! Love you, miss you!

Mom Mc said...

So good to here you are now home. We have been watching your progress thru Sam and Brian's blog and have been sending our prayers your way too. The bambinos are precious! Can't wait to get our little ones safely here too. Gramma and PawPaw McMenamy