Friday, March 6, 2009

Escape to the outside!!

Today it was so beautiful that I actually went outside. It was so nice to feel the sunshine even though it was short lived. I was definitely jealous of everyone that was able to enjoy the day to the fullest. Caleb was at my moms and played outside all morning and then they went to pick up Emma and Logan (niece and nephew) after lunch. When I checked in later in the day I was told that the Barfield pool had officially opened. My mom has a little blow up pool that she has on her deck and she filled it with warm water from the sink so the kids would not get cold. Yes, she spoils them. Emma has also been planning a slumber party for a long time so instead they had a pajama party and then everyone went home. Caleb called me on his way home to tell me that he got to go swimming in his underwear and that he had a lot of fun.

I asked Mark to post some of what they have been up to at home. Some of the stories I hear are so funny, but Mark really needs to tell them.

No comments: