Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On the rise...

The babies did well on their monitoring on Monday. Each time it is someone different that takes a little longer to cooperate. First it was Christian, next it was Cohen and this past time it was Cecilia but in the end they all seem to do well.

I also wanted to mention that I have noticed that my blood pressure is on the rise. I noticed it about a week ago and had tried to ignore it since that was the cause of my early delivery with Caleb. Last week it was not that bad but the last day or two it has gone up quite a bit and I have started to swell. This is a very common reasons for multiples to be delivered so these little guys may be here sooner rather than later. They usually have bench marks for the nurses before they call the doctors on me and for my blood pressure it is 160 over 105. My bottom number has been between 85 and 95 from yesterday to today so I'll let you all figure out the math. Keep in mind too that the medicine that I am taking for my contractions is also used to control blood pressure so I don't think they will give me any further meds, but the nurse did say that they may pay closer to my blood work and protein in my urine so who knows.

I also asked my doctor to measure my belly today and I measure 44 1/2 weeks. Yep, that is pretty big! It is getting difficult to type around my belly :)

We will see what tomorrow brings but in the meantime I need to make another hat so the boys will match.

No comments: