Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fallen off the face of the earth??

Not really, it just seems that the last week really got the better of me and I never made it to the computer to give you and update. A lot did happen and I'm happy to say that we survived. Since my last posting, we purchased a TV for our bedroom. I have never wanted one, but considering the fact that I knew the amount of time I would be spending in bed, I thought it would be a good idea. I think Caleb loves it the most since he can lay in bed and watch cartoons in the morning or watch a movie in bed too. The rest of the week is really a blur trying to wrap up work and just keep the house straight. Oh yeah and another reason for being bad about updating is that I have been reading. Once I get into a book it is hard to put it down so.

Friday was my last day of work and it still seems strange. Mark sent me roses and Julie sent me chocolate covered strawberries and apples. They sure do know the way to a girls heart and belly : )

IT was a good week, but still seems strange that I will not be back at work in a week or so.

No comments: