Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

We rang in 2009 quite a bit differently than we did 2008. Even though it was different it was still a really great time. Julie and Brandon hosted everyone. We had an awesome dinner, which Mark is still talking about with great company. The girls in the photo below from left to right are Michele, Me, Sarah, Jen and Julie. Everyone is pregnant except Michele, who just had little Evan not too long ago. I am clearly the farthest along and then Sarah, Jen and Julie are all exactly two weeks apart due at the end of June through July. So, with 4 prego's Michele had to do our share of the drinking :) Not everyone made it to midnight, but I did!!! Well, I say that but was gathering my coat at 11:45 and was out the door on the way home by 12:10. Hey, at least I can say I made it past midnight!!

Mark and Andi - the happy couple!



Mark livened up the evening with a little Karaoke. Thanks again to Grandpa Szachnieski for Caleb's great Christmas gift! Mark really was the only one who sang, but it did liven up the party before the ball dropped!!!





1 comment:

Sam said...

Okay, I thought of all of you so much NYE!! Who knew a year ago we would all be pregnant? Makes my heart happy! Miss you all lots!