Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow and visits to mommy.

Wednesday I actually convinced Mark to take a picture of Caleb while he was playing in the snow.

That night they came up to visit me and we ventured out to the lounge on the floor. It is about 5 rooms down the hall but I still have to ride there in a wheel chair and sit in a recliner when I arrive. It is a newly remodeled room and there are lots of things to do there for adults and kids and most importantly, Caleb liked it. It was by far the most enjoyable visit we have had since I was committed. One of the nurses on the floor who has been referred to as the cruise line director made a box full of craft stuff for Caleb to do while he was here so that kept us occupied for quite some time.
Mark entertained himself while we did our crafts by popping wheelies in the wheel chair. He was very proud of himself however Caleb kept telling him it was not funny.




No comments: